Monday 2 November 2009















































I always imagined that if I ever became pregnant I would not be like these other women in their dowdy smocks and tracksuits, I'd be supercool in skinny black under the bump jeans and edgy tops. In actual fact, for these past nine months, going shopping for clothes to any places where there are people with jabby elbows and strong perfumes has been a concept purely alien to my delicate sensibilities. Online shopping or the mall has been the only way for me to get anything with appropriately marquee-like proportions and elasticated waistbands. I have been gazing at my old favourite jeans, wondering how they ever made it even to the top of my thighs? I give myself 6 months to be dancing about in ethereal dresses and drainpipes

No comments:

Post a Comment